Today I baked a Cookie Pizza a recipe I got from the foodnetwork, The Neelys. It's one of those desserts you can put together quickly, when you want something sweet and don't have a lot of time or friends drop by unexpectedly.
- 2 (16 1/2-ounce) packages chocolate chip cookie dough or 1-30oz package (recommended: Nestle Tollhouse) I bought Pillsbury it was cheaper in price.
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips or more
- 1/2 cup toffee chips
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F. Spray a nonstick 12-inch pizza pan with nonstick spray.
Press the cookie dough into the bottom of the prepared pizza pan Bake for 20-25 minutes.
Remove the pizza from the oven and let cool on. Remove from the pan.
Place heavy cream in a microwave safe dish heat. Add the chocolate chips to bowl of heavy cream, stir to melt. Let stand for 5 minutes to thicken. Top the pizza with the cooled ganache. Sprinkle with toffee chips and pecans. Slice into wedges.
1. I used foil over my pizza pan and sprayed with nonstick spray.
2. Ice cream is delicious on top...yummy
3. If using ice cream serve cookie pizza warm
*If you have a dessert recipe that you are having trouble with or afraid to try, please send it to me along with a picture and I will give it a shot….
P.S. I don’t like coconut
I hope you enjoy