Sunday, September 11, 2011

Chocolate Chip Cookie Pizza

Hello again, I'm excited to be back baking again, it's my passion, I'm truly happy when I'm near an oven...lol

Today I baked a Cookie Pizza a recipe I got from the foodnetwork, The Neelys. It's one of those desserts you can put together quickly, when you want something sweet and don't have a lot of time or friends drop by unexpectedly.















  • 2 (16 1/2-ounce) packages chocolate chip cookie dough or 1-30oz package (recommended: Nestle Tollhouse) I bought Pillsbury it was cheaper in price.
  • 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
  • 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips or more
  • 1/2 cup toffee chips
  • 1/2 cup chopped pecans

Directions

Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F. Spray a nonstick 12-inch pizza pan with nonstick spray.

Press the cookie dough into the bottom of the prepared pizza pan Bake for 20-25 minutes.

Remove the pizza from the oven and let cool on. Remove from the pan.

Place heavy cream in a microwave safe dish heat. Add the chocolate chips to bowl of heavy cream, stir to melt. Let stand for 5 minutes to thicken. Top the pizza with the cooled ganache. Sprinkle with toffee chips and pecans. Slice into wedges.





Tips
1. I used foil over my pizza pan and sprayed with nonstick spray.
2. Ice cream is delicious on top...yummy
3. If using ice cream serve cookie pizza warm




*If you have a dessert recipe that you are having trouble with or afraid to try, please send it to me along with a picture and I will give it a shot….

P.S. I don’t like coconut 



I hope you enjoy


Bon appétit in
Tagalog - Tayo'y magsikain (frm) Kainan na! (inf) - Let's eat

No comments:

Post a Comment