Saturday, July 21, 2012

Banana-less Banana Pudding

Today I made a banana-less banana pudding....Yes I said banana-less, my oldest daughter don't like bananas and I wanted to try this recipe which was given to me by a good friend whom didin't like banana either....It was delicious it still had the banana flavor minus the soggy bananas...lol however my daughter said next time try vanilla pudding to give it a different flavor, you the wheels are turning. I think she want me to take away the banana flavor all together. lol


















Banana-less Banana Pudding
14oz can Sweetened Condensed Milk
14oz Whole Milk (Note: may use sweetened condensed milk can to measure)
Instant Banana Pudding - Small 3.4oz box
8oz Sour Cream
8oz Cool Whip
Nilla Wafers
Prepare dish or pan with one layer of wafers and bananas. Move to the side until pudding is ready to layer.
In separate bowl, combine sweetened condensed milk and whole milk; mix
Next, add ingredients below to milk, one at a time. Stir/mix after every ingredient. Do not add all at the same time.
Add Pudding,  mix
Add Sour Cream ,  mix
Add Cool Whip, mix
Pudding is now ready. Layer pudding over wafers
Cover top layer of pudding with wafers only.
Last, cover dish and put in refrigerator overnight.
**For Best Results– EAT THE NEXT DAY 





Tips
1. allow to refrigerate over night...if possible
2. you may add bananas, it will still be amazing
3. I sprinkled crushed wafers on top



 
*If you have a dessert recipe that you are having trouble with or afraid to try, please send it to me along with a picture and I will give it a shot….
P.S. I don’t like coconut 



 
I hope you enjoy

Bon appétit in Slovak - Dobrú chuť!




No comments:

Post a Comment