Saturday, November 13, 2010

Danielles Famous Cheesecake w/strawberries

Week 10

This is November the month of Thanksgiving desserts, we have a lot of holiday baking to do. That’s why October was an easy month lol to prepare you for November and December Holiday baking.


This week I decided to make my daughter Danielles, famous Cheesecake. She makes her famous Cheesecake every holiday and it’s a big hit.


I'm not allowed to publish her recipe however if you use the recipe from the philly cream cheese box it will be delicious as well. Dani tweaked hers to make it her own... hummm... I wonder where she got that from...lol like mother like daughter.






after cooling and before toppings






I added frozen strawberry topping
















Ok....Danielles cheesecake looks and taste better...lol I think I did an ok job for it to be my first cheesecake what do you all think? be nice lol




Tips
1. I used a ready-made graham cracker crust, you are more than welcome to make your own.

2. Once the cheesecake cooled and refrigerated overnight, I took the cheesecake out of the aluminum pan and placed on a dome. Be Very Careful!!! the crust will crumble...



*If you have a dessert recipe that you are having trouble with or afraid to try, please send it to me along with a picture and I will give it a shot….


P.S. I don’t like coconut


I hope you enjoy


Bon appétit in  Danish - Velbekomme!

No comments:

Post a Comment