Friday, November 26, 2010

Sweet Potato Pie

Happy Thanksgiving!!!




Today I made a delicious sweet potato pie…and a yellow cake with dark chocolate frosting…and my niece made a delicious spice cake with cream cheese frosting.


I know we are all full and satisfied after a delicious holiday meal, however I thought I would post a few pictures...lol








hot out of the oven





you can always add a dollop of whipped cream











yellow cake w/dark chocolate frosting






spice cake w/cream cheese frosting







a scoop of ice cream sounds good!!!

After all the Black Friday shopping, now it's time to enjoy some yummy desserts.




*If you have a dessert recipe that you are having trouble with or afraid to try, please send it to me along with a picture and I will give it a shot....
P.S. I don't like coconut

I hope you enjoy


Bon appetit in Dutch - Smakelijk eten! Eet Smakelijk!

No comments:

Post a Comment