Sunday, April 24, 2011

MizD's famous individual Peach Cobbler

 These were DELICIOUS!!!!!! my first peach cobbler... I found 3 different recipes and decided to blend them to what I though would be a great cobbler and baby was I ever right...


3 lbs fresh peeled and sliced, or 3-1 lb cans or 3 lb bag of frozen peaches
2 t. lemon juice
½ c. flour
2 T. cornstarch
¾ c. brown sugar
¾ c. granulated sugar
½ t. cinnamon **½ t. more if desired
4 T. butter
Refrigerated pie crust (in the box)
Cinnamon/sugar for sprinkling



**Refrigerated pie crust- slice ½ pie crust into small strips/pieces brush with butter bake for 5-10 min remove from oven and let cool.



In bowl toss peaches and lemon juice, in separate bowl mix together flour, cornstarch, sugars and cinnamon pour over peach/lemon juice mixture toss lightly until well coated.


Butter 4 – 6 ramekins layer peach mixture with crust strip cut into smaller pieces. Take another pie crust cut into rounds to cover the top off cobbler and flow over ramekins pinch ends together or cut into strips and layer over ramekins into a cross design. Spread butter over top and sprinkle with cinnamon sugar


375 25-30 mins.


I hope you can understand this recipe, please feel free to email me with any questions or concerns.


Tips

1. cinnamon sugar is simply equal parts sugar and cinnamon & stir
2. sprinkling on top is more for decoration, optional






before the top crust








ready for the oven




design is your choice



 















AMAZING!!!!





What!!!!!






*If you have a dessert recipe that you are having trouble with or afraid to try, please send it to me along with a picture and I will give it a shot….

P.S. I don’t like coconut

I hope you enjoy

Bon appétit in Zulu - Thokoleza ukudla!

No comments:

Post a Comment