Monday, July 11, 2011

Fruit and Granola Parfait

This week I decided to make something lite and refreshing, after a long holiday weekend and if you're like me you probably over did it...lol it was my birthday as well so of course I went there..lol

I thought this would be a nice lite summer dessert and it's healthy.



















lite vanilla yogurt
fresh strawberries
fresh blueberries
fresh rasberries
low fat granola

layer your glass with granola, yogurt, fruit, repeat ending with fruit, then sprinkle granola. You may use any fruit I used my favorites





Tips
1. sliced bananas, apples, peaches would be delicious as well.



*If you have a dessert recipe that you are having trouble with or afraid to try, please send it to me along with a picture and I will give it a shot….
P.S. I don’t like coconut 


I hope you enjoy


Bon appétit in Persian - (befarma'id) بفرماييد (nooshe jan) نوش جان



No comments:

Post a Comment