Saturday, January 28, 2012

Dump Cake

Today my daughter Danielle did the baking she got this recipe from her good DeAnna...and being my daughter she had to tweak it. The fruit don't fall far from the tree...lol


The original cake called for strawberry cake mix which Dani baked the first cake with then. she thought I wonder how it would taste If I used chocolate cake mix...well let me tell you it was awesome the cake taste like brownies over cherries...


This recipe was very EASY!!!




before baking


before baking


out of the oven


ready to eat


ready to eat




Yes.. Dani made it with chocolate cake



Yummy ready to eat!!!


yummy !!!









Recipe
·        2 can of crushed pineapples
·        2 cans of cherry pie filling
·        Strawberry cake mix
·        1 ¼ c. chopped pecans
·        1 stick of butter



In a 9 x 13 dish layer your fruit, crushed pineapples, then cherries, sprinkles **dry cake mix over the fruit add chopped pecans then slice butter on top

Bake 350    approx.1hr 15minutes 




Tips
1. **don't mix cake, sprinkle dry mix over fruit the juices from the fruit       will mix the cake
2. don’t overcook cake
3. I'm sure you can try different fruit as well


*If you have a dessert recipe that you are having trouble with or afraid to try, please send it to me along with a picture and I will give it a shot….
P.S. I don’t like coconut 



I hope you enjoy 


Bon appétit in Thai - ขอให้เจริญอาหาร! (kŏr hâi jà-rern aa-hăan!)


No comments:

Post a Comment