Saturday, June 30, 2012

Chocolate Chip/Brownie Square

Hello I'm back,

I've been away for awhile about 3 months and I missed baking, My most favorite thing to do, baking makes me happy, when I'm not baking something is going on. I try to bake every weekend. Today I decided to make up for lost time and bake a double dessert...lol yes this dessert consist of Chocolate Chip Cookie dough and Brownies. Please don't hurt yourself!!!


before baking

after baking yum!!!

WOW!!! delicious



Basic Chocolate Chip Cookie recipe
2 sticks butter (soften)
3/4 c. brown sugar
3/4 c. white sugar
2 eggs
1 t. vanilla extract
2 1/4 c. flour
1 t. salt
1 t. baking soda


mix butter, both sugars mix well, add eggs 1 at a time mix well, add vanilla, add dry ingredients mix well. stir in chocolate chips.


Brownies are from a store bought mix. follow direction on box.


Spread cookie dough on bottom of pan evenly pour brownie mixture over top of cookie dough add pecans or nuts of your choice or no nuts.
Bake 350 20-25 minutes or until done but don't overcook


Tips

1. don’t overcook
2. nuts are optional



*If you have a dessert recipe that you are having trouble with or afraid to try, please send it to me along with a picture and I will give it a shot….

P.S. I don’t like coconut 



I hope you enjoy


Bon appétit in Urdu - (maze karein) م   زےکریں!

No comments:

Post a Comment