Saturday, March 31, 2018

Brownie Chocolate Chip Cookie

                      The Year Of The Cookie

I found this recipe on facebook, I've baked the brookies before the brownie/cookie in the muffin tin I've also tried it where you spread the cookie dough in the bottom of your pan then pour brownie batter on top. Both where delicious!!!. This time I wanted to try this recipe because it is actually a cookie since this is The Year of the Cookie.

The recipe called for rolled cookie dough you buy in the grocery store and box brownie mix... I prefer homemade cookie dough which I made from scratch and I bought a brownie mix. The choice is yours. I use an ice cream scoop so my cookies are all the same size.





Recipe
1 roll of chocolate chip cookie dough or homemade
1 box of brownie mix - follow directions on box

Follow brownie mix directions. If you decide to use the rolled cookie dough, scoop and separate and follow these directions.  I scooped a ball of cookie dough and split it half rolled into 2 balls pressed a finger print in one ball and poured a 1/2  teaspoon of brownie mix into the cup, I poured a whole teaspoon then lightly flatten the second ball on top. It gets a little messy. lol Messy is good!

Bake 350 - 12/14 mins check at 10 mins.


Tips
1. don't over bake


*If you have a cookie recipe that you're having trouble with or one you want me to try please send it to me along with a picture and I will give it a shot..send to dgcookiez@aol.com

P.S. I don't like coconut

See you next month!!!

Happy Easter

Bon Appetit in Hebrew
(be'te-avon) בתיאבון



No comments:

Post a Comment