Monday, June 20, 2011

3 Layer Carrot Cake w/Cream Cheese frosting

Happy Fathers Day!!! I hope all fathers enjoy their day.. sorry I'm a day late we lost all power yesterday for some odd reason, we had sunshine blue skies. However here's my post.


I decided on a 3 Layer Carrot Cake! yummy!!!


















*If you have a dessert recipe that you are having trouble with or afraid to try, please send it to me along with a picture and I will give it a shot….

P.S. I don’t like coconut 



I hope you enjoy



Bon appétit in

Korean - 먹겠습니다 (jal meokkesseumnida) -                          before a meal                            
                  먹었습니다 (jal meogeosseumnida) -
                          after a meal                              
                    맛있게 드세요 (masitkke deuseyo)












1 comment: