Saturday, June 4, 2011

Toffee Chip Cookies

Today I decided to do a different take on chocolate chip cookies I used toffee chips...and of course I needed that something extra and had to add a few chocolate chips...lol










2 ½ c unbleached flour                  
1 t baking soda                               
1 t salt                                            
2 stick butter softened                
¾ c sugar                                        
¾ c brown sugar                             
2 lg eggs
1 t pure vanilla 
1 bag of toffee chips 
½ c. chocolate chips (optional)                            



Bake 375


Combine flour, baking soda, & salt in small bowl, mix butter, sugar, and  brown sugar mix well add eggs 1 @ a time, add vanilla mix well gradually add flour mixture. add toffee chips



*If you have a dessert recipe that you are having trouble with or afraid to try, please send it to me along with a picture and I will give it a shot….
P.S. I don’t like coconut 



 
I hope you enjoy

Bon appétit in Chamorro -  Buen prubechu

No comments:

Post a Comment