Saturday, June 25, 2011

Pecan Brownie Pie w/Ice Cream

Today I made a delicious treat, it's a twist on brownies I think you will like..My testers enjoyed it. I found this recipe in a cookbook and I tweaked it a little to make it my own and to make it taste the way mind thinks it should..lol



















Refrigerated pie crust or 1 (9”) unbaked pastry shell


6-10 oz (total ) dark choc./semi sweet chocolate chips


½ stick butter


1 (14oz) can sweetened condensed milk


½ c bisquick baking mix


2 eggs


1 t vanilla


1 c pecans



375 bake pastry shell 10 mins remove from oven reduce temp 325.


In double pan over low heat melt chips w/butter or in the microwave stirring every 30 seconds until combined.


In large bowl mix choc. mixture w/sweet condensed milk, bisquick mix, eggs and vanilla until smooth, add nuts pour into pastry shell


Bake 35-40 min or until center is set. Serve warm or room temp w/ice cream


Tips:
1.  I used dark choc and semi sweet choc. you don't have to mix them use your favorite.
2. Pecans are optional you may use any nut or no nuts


*If you have a dessert recipe that you are having trouble with or afraid to try, please send it to me along with a picture and I will give it a shot….
P.S. I don’t like coconut 


I hope you enjoy


Bon appétit in Macedonian - Пријатно јадење (Priyatno yadenye)




No comments:

Post a Comment