Saturday, October 30, 2010

Halloween Sugar Cookies

This is it Halloween is tomorrow…I hope you’ve had fun with some of this month Halloween treats.


This week I decided to make my famous Sugar Cookies, they are perfect for any holiday. Great for cutting into shapes and decorating for the kids.







very easy to decorate





delicious






too cute!!







Recipe


2 sticks butter softened
1 1/8 c sugar
1 lg egg
1 ½ t vanilla
2 1/8 c unbleached flour
1 t baking soda
1 t cream of tartar
½ t salt

Bake 375


Cream together butter and sugar, beat in egg and vanilla. Combine flour, baking soda, cream of tartar, salt. Mix well chill for at least 2 hours.


Tip



1.Allow cookie dough to chill for an hour or two, I usually make my dough the night before.

. Roll your dough out on a floured surface

3. Make sure to flour your cookie cutters




*If you have a dessert recipe that you are having trouble with or afraid to try, please send it to me along with a picture and I will give it a shot….


P.S. I don’t like coconut 

hope you enjoy


Bon appétit in Greek - Καλή όρεξη! (Kalí óreksi!)




Sorry last week I had a spelling error (careful) oops!




\

No comments:

Post a Comment