Sunday, March 27, 2011

Chocolate Chip Pie w/Pecans

This recipe was a through back to the cookie cake why not make a chocolate chip cookie pie. This is a new recipe I’m trying, not my regular chocolate chip cookie recipe. It turned out nicely...lol although I think I will use my recipe next time.









chocolate ganache drizzle


1 ½ c unbleached flour
½ t salt
½ t baking soda
½ t baking powder
1 sticks butter, softened
¾ c packed light brown sugar
¼ c sugar
2  lg eggs
½ T vanilla
1 ½ c semisweet choc chips
1 c pecans




 Preheat 350 butter - 1 (9 inch) pie plate set aside


In large bowl sift together flour, salt, baking soda, & powder. In mixer cream together butter, brown sugar & sugar. Add eggs 1 at a time, beating well, add vanilla, then add flour mixture mix until fully combined. Add choc chips & nut place dough in pie plates and smooth the tops with hand or spatula.


Bake about 30 -40 mins or until pie is golden and slightly firm to the touch but still soft. If pies begin to darken too much before they are baked through, cover w/foil and continue baking. Let pie cool then drizzle with chocolate ganache

Chocolate ganache
¼ c. chocolate chips
1/8 c heavy cream
1 T corn syrup
melt altogether in microwave stir and drizzle...



Tips

1. I added dark chocolate chips and semi sweet.
2. Chocolate ganache drizzle
3. You can use whipped topping homemade or store bought
4. A scoop of vanilla will go well…




*If you have a dessert recipe that you are having trouble with or afraid to try, please send it to me along with a picture and I will give it a shot….
P.S. I don’t like coconut

I hope you enjoy


Bon appétit in Norwegian - Vær så god! Vel bekomme!



















No comments:

Post a Comment