It's a simple muffin recipe that you can tweak and make your own. For instance you can remove the cocoa powder and it's not double chocolate anymore it's just a chocolate chip muffin...!
|I sprinkled powdered sugar|
1 1/2 cup unbleached flour
1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa
1 Tbsp. baking powder
1/4 t. salt
1/2 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
2 large eggs
1 cup milk
6 Tbsp melted butter cooled
1 cup semi sweet chips
Preheat oven 375 grease muffin pans with butter or spray if not using paper cupcake pans.
1. Sift together flour, cocoa, baking powder and salt into bowl, add sugar and stir.
2. Lightly beat eggs add to melted butter and milk mix well, make a well in the center of the dry ingredients and pour in the wet ingredients.
3. Stir gently until just combined, do not over mix.
4. Gently add chocolate chips
5. Spoon batter into muffin pan.
Bake for 15-18 minutes or until firm to the touch
1. I added 1/2 each dark chocolate chips and semi sweet.
2. I sprinkled powdered sugar (optional)
2. I always use unbleached all purpose flour....use what you have
*If you have a dessert recipe that you are having trouble with or afraid to try, please send it to me along with a picture and I will give it a shot….
P.S. I don’t like coconut
I hope you enjoy
Bon appétit in Albanian - T'boftë mire!