Sunday, March 6, 2011

Pecan Pie

I decided to make one of my favorite desserts pecan pie, you can’t beat a warm slice of pecan pie with a large scoop of vanilla ice cream….lol This recipe is very easy there is NO way to mess it up.

Actually this is my older daughters genre, she's the pie lady she makes a wicked apple pie as well. yummy, I will be baking it later on this year.





WOW this was delicious!!!!




Pecan Pie


1 cup Karo light corn syrup

3 eggs

1 cup sugar

2 Tbsp butter, melted

1 t. vanilla extract

1 ½ cups pecan

1 unbaked 9” deep dish pie crust

or

1 pillsbury pie crust unfold and place in pie dish


Preheat oven 350
In a bowl combine Karo, eggs, sugar, butter and vanilla mix well, add pecans pour into pie dish. bake 60-70 mins.





Tips
1. I use about 2 cups of pecans, I love pecans.
2. I like to use pillsbury pie crust, I spread a little butter in the pie dish before I place the crust into the dish. for that extra buttery taste.



*If you have a dessert recipe that you are having trouble with or afraid to try, please send it to me along with a picture and I will give it a shot…. 

P.S. I don’t like coconut


I hope you enjoy


Bon appétit in Romanian- Poftă bună!

No comments:

Post a Comment