Sunday, March 13, 2011

Tye Dye St. Pattys Day Cookies

I decided to make something for the kids on St. Patrick’s Day an easy recipe for them to take to a school party or a family gathering.



It's a simple sugar cookie recipe and I used green food coloring, I mixed it in each individual cookie to give it a tye dye look.











 
 
2 sticks butter softened
1 1/8 c sugar
1 lg egg
1 ½ t vanilla
2 ¼ c unbleached flour
1 t baking soda
1 t cream of tartar
½ t salt




Bake 375    9-11 mins.


Cream together butter and sugar, beat in egg and vanilla. Combine flour, baking soda, cream of tartar, salt, add to wet ingredients. Mix well chill for at least 2 hours.




Tips
1. green frosting can be used.
2. green sugar can be sprinkled


 
 
*If you have a dessert recipe that you are having trouble with or afraid to try, please send it to me along with a picture and I will give it a shot….

P.S. I don’t like coconut



I hope you enjoy


Bon appétit in Turkish - Afiyet olsun!

No comments:

Post a Comment